Sunday, September 20, 2009

Plains, Chains & Automobiles

My first week of work at Red PR has run quite the gamut starting with attending a client meeting at Elements at Springwood, a site of a future upscale retirement community. It is in a beautiful location and on the grassy area right next to our event there were several kangaroos hanging out and watching us.
On the other end of the spectrum we attended the Subfusco fashion show on Friday night, which was held at a chain factory...yes, you read correctly. It was a very trendy crowd and I definitely need to step up my attire while I'm here!























Saturday finished with a lovely drive to the beach on the Gold Coast. I'm spent.

1 comment:

  1. Very exciting! I love Subfusco's logo - what a fab typeface! And the title of this post? You make this punster proud!

    ReplyDelete